Troubleshooter * (mechanic, mechatronics engineer, electronic engineer *)
- Remote diagnosis via the 2G dial-in system
- Proactive system monitoring supported by our predictive maintenance system I.R.I.S.
- Planning of service assignments as well as determining and ensuring material availability
- Data maintenance and documentation of changes in the system
- Technical support from service technicians, service partners, customers, providers and affiliated companies
- Completed technical vocational training (e.g. agricultural and construction machinery mechanic *, mechatronics technician * (car and industry), electronics technician * or comparable qualification)
- Experience with stationary internal combustion engines
- Organizational skills, systematic and independent working methods as well as technical and analytical understanding
- High level of commitment, customer-oriented appearance and communication skills
- A motivated team and collegial cooperation
- Intensive training according to your previous knowledge
- A professional, modern working environment with many attractive development opportunities and opportunities to implement your own ideas
- An attractive, modern workplace including a height-adjustable desk
- Company pension scheme, payment of capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, JobRad, company fitness via the qualitrain network, regular employee events, discounted shopping opportunities in many online shops
Who we are
As one of the world's leading manufacturers of combined heat and power plants, the 2G Group stands for the highest quality and professionalism. With more than 800 colleagues in 10 national and international subsidiaries, we are constantly looking for qualified and committed employees* to support our teams for the consistent growth of our group.
* m/f/d – People count, not gender. We believe in diversity and reject discrimination.