Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information on the acquisition of personal data
(1) In the following we will inform you about the acquisition of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that refers personally to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible instance in accordance with Art. 4, Par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
2G Energy AG
Phone: +49 2568 / 93 47-0
Fax: +49 2568 / 93 47-15
(see our legal notice).
Our data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com
Our postal address with the note “attention of the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will save the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data acquired in this way when storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing should the law require us to retain the information.
(4) In the event that we should deploy service providers for individual functions of our offering or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail of the respective procedures. We will thereby also specify the defined criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data referring to you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to limitation of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to portability of data.
(2) You also have the right to complain with a data protection monitoring authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Acquisition of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the event of usage of the website purely for informational purposes, meaning when you don’t register or otherwise provide us with information, we acquire only the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you would like to view our website, we acquire the following data, which we require to be able to technically display our website for you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of day of the query
– Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respectively transmitted data quantity
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously named data, our website cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and through which the point that the cookie sets (here by us) certain information flows Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the Internet offering more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which will be explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This especially includes the session cookies. These save a so-called session-ID, with which various queries of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. In this way your computer can be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed period, which can differ depending upon the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your wishes at any time and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We draw your attention to the fact that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Data protection declaration for the contact form
The personal data that you provide us with in the context of this contact request is only used for responding to your inquiry or establishing contact, and for the related technical administration. The data is not forwarded to third parties.
You have the right to withdraw issued consent with effect for the future at any time. In this case, your personal data will be deleted without delay.
Your personal data will also be deleted without your withdrawal when we have processed your inquiry or you withdraw the consent for storage provided here. This also occurs when storage is also not permitted for other legal reasons.
You can inform yourself at any time about the data stored concerning your person.
Detailed information concerning data protection and the handling of personal data can be found in the general data protection declaration of this website.
§ 5 Data protection declaration for the newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our offers of current interest. The acquired goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registering for our newsletter. This means that we send an e-mail to the provided e-mail address following your registration, in which we request confirmation that you wish to have the newsletter sent to you. If you don’t confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be locked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition to this, we will save the IP addresses used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process is to document your registration and to be able to potentially clarify any possible abuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for the sending of the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The provision of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally.] Following your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to the transmission of the newsletter and cancel the newsletter at any time. You can declare your withdrawal by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, or in an e-mail to [Marketing@2-g.de] or with a message to the contact data provided in the legal notice.
(5) We draw your attention to the fact that we will assess your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For the purposes of this assessment, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the assessments we link the data named in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID.
With the data acquired in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In the process we determine who reads our newsletters, which links you click in them and come to conclusions concerning your areas of personal interest on this basis. We link this data with actions you undertake at our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking the separate link provided in every e-mail or informing us with another method of contact. The information is saved for as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data anonymously and purely for statistical purposes.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable your analysis of your usage of the website. The information concerning your usage of this website generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. In the event of activation of the IP anonymization at this website, your IP address will, however, be previously abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide additional services to the website operator relating to website and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not compiled together with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent the saving of cookies with a corresponding setting of your browser software; we draw to your attention the fact that you may in this case not be able to make complete use of all functions of this website. In addition to this, you can prevent the transfer of the data generated by the cookie and referring to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in an abbreviated form, but that personalization can in this way be prevented. To the extent that the data collected concerning you acquires a personal reference, this will be immediately excluded and the personal data thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website and to be able to regularly improve it. With the acquired statistics, we can improve our offering and design it to be more interesting to you as a user. In the exceptional case in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has pledged itself to observe the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information of third-party supplier: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of user flows that take place via user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data”, “personal data.”
(8) Google Tag Manager is a solution with which marketers can administer website tags via an interface. The Tool Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain and does not gather any personal data. The tool ensures the activation of other tags, which in turn record data under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. When deactivation has been carried out at the domain or cookie level, this is maintained for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
§ 7 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn. In the process we use the so-called two-click solution. This means that principally no personal information is initially forwarded to the provider of the plug-ins when you visit our site. The provider of the plug-in recognizes you by way of the marking in the box above its initial letters or the logo. We provide you with the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in using the button. Only when you click the marked field and in this way activate it does the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the website of our online offering. The data named under § 3 of this declaration is also transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is immediately anonymized following acquisition in accordance with the specifications of the respective providers in Germany. Activating the plug-in thus transmits personal data from you to the respective plug-in provider, where it is then saved (in the USA for American providers). Because the plug-in provider primarily carries out data acquisition through cookies, we recommend deleting all cookies using the security settings of your browser before clicking on the gray box.
(2) Neither do we have an influence on the data acquired and the data processing procedures, nor do we have knowledge of the full scope of data acquisition, the purposes of processing or the storage durations. We also possess no information concerning the deletion of the acquired data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data acquired from you as usage profiles and uses this for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the designing of its website in accordance with its needs Such an evaluation takes place particularly (also for users who are not logged in) for the representation of advertising oriented to needs and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities at our website. You have the right to object to the establishing of this user profile, whereby you must address the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. By way of the plug-ins, we provide you with the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offering and design it to be more interesting to you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is forwarded irrespective of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. When you are logged in to the the plug-in provider, your data gathered by us will be directly assigned to your account existing with the plug-in provider. When you utilize the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and informs your contacts publicly. We recommend that you regularly log out after using a social network, but especially prior to activation of the button, as you can in this way prevent assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) You can find further information on the purpose and scope of the data acquisition and its processing by the plug-in provider in the data protection declarations of these providers provided in the following. There you will also receive further information concerning your rights in this matter and setting possibilities for the protection of your private sphere.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in provider and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data acquisition: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has pledged to observe the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
c) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has pledged to observe the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 8 Incorporation of YouTube videos
(1) We have incorporated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are saved at http://www.YouTube.com and can be directly played from our website. [These are all incorporated into the “expanded data protection mode”, meaning that no data concerning you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you don’t play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data specified in Par. 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data named under § 3 of this declaration is also transmitted. This takes place irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether there is no user account. When you are logged in at Google, your data is assigned directly to your account. If you don’t wish assignment to your profile with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as usage profiles and uses this for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the designing of its website in accordance with its needs. Such an evaluation takes place particularly (also for users who are not logged in) for the provision of advertising oriented to needs and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities at our website. You have the right to object to the establishing of this user profile, whereby you must address YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) You can find further information on the purpose and scope of the data acquisition and its processing by YouTube in the data protection declaration. There you will also receive further information concerning your rights in this matter and setting possibilities for the protection of your private sphere: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has pledged to observe the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 9 Use of Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) The website also uses the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). In this way, interest-related advertisements (“Facebook ads”) can also be presented to users of the website in the framework of a visit of the social network Facebook or other websites also using the process. In this way we pursue our interest in presenting you with advertising that is of interest to you, in order to design our website to be of more interest to you.
(2) On the basis of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the server of Facebook. We have no influence on the scope and the subsequent use of the data acquired by Facebook through the use of this tool and will therefore correspondingly inform you to the best of our knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence or have clicked one of our ads. When you are registered with a service of Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or haven’t logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will receive access to your IP address and other identification features and save these.
(3) The deactivation of the “Facebook Custom Audiences” function is possible [here, and] for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. You can receive further information on data processing by Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
§ 10 Use of GA Audiences
§ 11 Use of Google AdSense
(1) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, through which you can be presented with advertising oriented to your interests. In this way we pursue our interest in presenting you with advertising that could be of interest to you, in order to design our website to be of more interest to you. To this purpose, statistical information concerning you is gathered, which is processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements can be recognized by the “Google Ads” identification in the respective advertisement.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have called up our website. To this purpose, Google uses a Web Beacon to place a cookie on your computer. The data named under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. Neither do we have an influence on the data acquired, nor do we have knowledge of the full scope of data acquisition or storage duration. Your data is transmitted to the USA and evaluated there. If you have logged in with your Google account, your data can be directly assigned to this. If you don’t wish assignment to your Google profile, you must log out. It is possible that this data may be forwarded to contractual partners of Google to third parties and authorities. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
This website does not place advertisements of third-party suppliers via Google AdSense.
(3) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies on your computer in various ways: a) with a corresponding setting of your browser software; the suppression of third-party cookies particularly results in you not receiving advertisements from third-party suppliers; b) by deactivating the interest-related advertisements at Google with the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) through deactivation of the interest-related advertisements of the providers that are part of the self-regulating campaign “About Ads” with the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) through permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We draw your attention to the fact that you may then not be able to use all functions of this offering to the complete extent possible.
(4) You can receive further information concerning the purpose and scope of data acquisition and processing, as well as further information concerning your rights and setting possibilities for the protection of your private sphere at: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; data protection conditions for advertising: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/technologies/ads. Google has pledged to observe the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 12 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offering of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offering with the help of advertising measures (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures have been. In this way we pursue our interest in presenting you with advertising that is of interest to you, designing our website to be of more interest to you and to acquire a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertisements are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. To this purpose we use ad server cookies, by way of which particular parameters for measuring success, such as the showing of ads or clicks by users can be measured. When you reach our website by way of a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your computer. These cookies generally lose their validity after 30 days, and should not serve the purpose of identifying you personally. This cookie is usually saved together with the unique cookie ID, the number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions), as well as opt-out information (marking indicating that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) as analysis values.
(3) These cookies make it possible for Google to recognize your Internet browser. When a user visits pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can detect that the user has clicked on the advertisement and was forwarded to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned another cookie. Cookies can thus not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not acquire and process any personal data in the named advertising measures. We are merely provided statistical evaluations by Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are especially effective. We do not receive any more specific data from the use of the advertising materials, and in particular cannot identify the user on the basis of this information.
(4) On the basis of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the server of Google. We have no influence on the scope and the subsequent use of the data acquired by Google through the use of this tool and will therefore correspondingly inform you to the best of our knowledge: Through the integration of Adwords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our Internet presence or have clicked one of our ads. When you are registered with a service of Google, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or haven’t logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will receive access to your IP address and save it.
(5) You can prevent involvement in this tracking process in various ways: a) with a corresponding setting of your browser software; the suppression of third-party cookies particularly results in you not receiving advertisements from third-party suppliers; b) by deactivating the cookies for Conversion Tracking by setting your browser such that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) through deactivation of the interest-related advertisements of the providers that are part of the self-regulating campaign “About Ads” with the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) through permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We draw your attention to the fact that you may then not be able to use all functions of this offering to the complete extent possible.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. You can find further information on data protection at Google here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) under http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has pledged to observe the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 13 Remarketing
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the application Google Remarketing. This involves a procedure with which we would like to address you again. With this application, our advertisements can continue to be shown following the visit to our website during your subsequent Internet usage. This takes place with cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behavior when visiting various websites can be registered and evaluated by Google. In this way Google can determine your previous visit to our website. A merging of the data acquired in the context of remarketing with your personal data, which may be saved by Google, is not carried out by Google according to its own statements. In particular, pseudonymization is used when remarketing according to Google.
§ 15 Order data processing
We have concluded a contract on the procedure for order data processing with our e-mail marketing service provider Klick-Tipp. This ensures that our service providers observe the strict specifications of German data protection law in all points when sending the newsletter. This also ensures that your data is only stored within the EU with a high level.of protection Your data is not stored on servers outside of the EU.
§ 16 Information on direct delivery according Art. 13 GDPR
On the legal basis of contract execution according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we forward your delivery address and telephone number to a supplier or logistics company for the purpose of delivering the goods you have ordered.
Your data will be destroyed or deleted as soon as they are no longer required for execution of delivery and legal retention periods no longer contradict.
With regard to your personal data, you have the right to information, deletion, restriction of processing as well as data portability and, in the event of inaccuracy, correction (cf. Art. 15 - 20 GDPR). As a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection if you believe that the processing of your data is in breach of data protection provisions. The right of objection may in particular be exercised before a supervisory authority in the Member State of the data subject's residence or of the place of the alleged infringement.
You also have the right to contact our data protection officer or our employee responsible for data protection issues at any time. They are bound to secrecy with regard to your inquiry. You can reach our data protection officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.